Tuesday 30 October 2012

Autumn and appreciation

It's raining - again. Autum is here and winter is just around the corner - first snow came last week. And what am I thinking? This:

It's not so much that I don't like autumn and I LOOOOOOOOOVVVEEE LOVE LOVE! christmas as anyone who has ever met me can tell. But I truly hate winter... Everything is dead and there are no colors except for white and cold and wet and misery. But it can't be spring or summer all the time, suppose even that would get boring.

But one can cheer up this time of the year by making something summery and bright. Here are some things I love; Rings by Dior and a hat by Philip Treacy worn in his London fashion week show by Lady Gaga. I really love the idea and have plans to make my own twist on this - something a bit - less maybe.

But for now I'll keep making plans and dream of my favorite seasons. And get ready for christmas!

xoxo
/Anu





1 comment:

  1. Hei Anu!
    Olen koittanut laittaa mailia sulle mutta mailiosoite ei tahdo toimittaa mun maileja perille. Sain meksikokallot ja sydämen tänne ausseihin ja kaipailisin sun tilinumeroa ja loppusummaa :D
    Terveisin,
    Anna Z

    ReplyDelete