Thursday 21 February 2013

Old goodies


The problem with not havimg a retailer is the unavoidable lazyness - lately I have done fuck all. So to get things rolling again I am trying to get a table from a sales event called Korukarnevaali that's held in Kulttuuriareena Gloria on 27th of Aprill - fingers crossed!

For what I am going to sale? I rummaged through my stock and there is definetly some potential in the old stuff. For those who don't know or Dia de los muertos, Tiny Japanese and Matroshkas are brooces made with paper and plywood and Cute as a button are made with polymer clay.

Dia de los muertos

Tiny Japanese

Matroshkas


Cute as a button

I will definetly bring these and then some... I am working on several different hats and few brooches. I will put up pictures and info as soon as I get something ready - shouln't be too long.

Untill then, xoxo
/Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment